Parenting Your Preschooler
Time & Location
About The Event
The early stages of parenting are exhausting!
Just when you think you've got things under control you hit the terrible two's or worse yet, the tantrum-filled 3's. There is no instruction book for that!
Worse yet, you and your partner may be arguing over how to discipline during the tough times.
If you're feeling frustrated or alone in this battle, help is on the way!
Join Parenting and Stepfamily Coach Amy Ambrozich for a strategy-filled workshop that will leave you feeling confident and well prepared to handle the preschool years.
- Positive discipline techniques
- How to get on the "same page" for parenting
- Ways to reduce temper tantrums
- Techniques to redirect your child's behavior
- How to encourage appropriate choices at an early age
- and so much more!
You'll also walk away with a workbook to keep on hand as a resource when you need it.
Schedule a baby-sitter and treat yourself to some time away that will have you feeling refreshed and ready to parent with a calmer approach and strategies that work.
Seating is limited to allow for an interactive discussion and questions to be asked and answered during the session.
- Single attendee$250$2500$0
- Couples Ticket$325$3250$0